Contact Us

100 N. 5th St.
Leavenworth, KS 66048
Get Directions

Apply for Rezoning

  • Phone:
  • Fax:
Modifications to the current zoning ordinance requires filing an application with the City Clerk. Contact the City Planning office for questions about the application and information. The application is available in the Planning & Zoning section of this web page or at the Planning Office.