• About This Division
  • More Information
  • News & Notices

Cereal Malt Beverage

The City of Leavenworth requires businesses that sell cereal malt beverages to be licensed. All Cereal Malt Beverage licenses expire December 31st of each year.  To read more about the regulations or get the Kansas application forms, click on the link to view the regulations and applications you need:
Kansas Alcohol and Beverage Control - Cereal Malt Beverage
For more information contact the Receivable/Licensure Coordinator at 913-684-0343.
Subscribe to this feed